Laser Welding Machine
1. Working Principle Of Laser Welding
How Laser Welding Work During Welding Fabrication Process
Laser welding uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a tiny area. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, melting the material to form a specific molten pool.
It is a new type of welding method in welding fabrication. It is mainly used for the welding of thin materials and precision parts. It can do spot welding, butt welding, overlap welding and sealing welding. It has a high aspect ratio, a small weld width, and a small heat affected zone. The deformation is small, the welding speed is fast, the weld seam is smooth and beautiful, and no treatment or simple treatment is needed after welding. The welding seam is high quality without porosity, and can be accurately controlled, and its focused spot is small with high accuracy on positioning. Easy to realize automation.
2. Main Features
The degree of automation of the laser welding machine is high and the welding process is simple.Non-contact operation methods can achieve clean, environmentally friendly requirements. The use of laser welding machine to process the workpiece can improve the work efficiency during welding fabrication process. The appearance of the finished workpiece is beautiful with small welding seam, deep welding depth, high welding quality. Laser welding machine is widely used in the processing of dental prosthesis, keyboard welding, welding of silicon steel sheet, welding of sensors, welding of battery sealing caps and so on.
3. The Benefits Of Laser Welding
● The required amount of heat input can be minimized. Its small range of variation on the heat affected zone will help to reduce the deformation due to heat conduction.
● No need to use electrodes, no electrode contamination or damage concerns. And because it is not a contact welding process, machine wear and deformation can be minimized.
● The laser beam is easy to focus, align, and guided by the optical instrument. It can be placed at an appropriate distance from the workpiece and can be guided between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece. Other welding method cannot be used due to the above space limitations.
● The laser beam can be focused on a small area and can weld small and closely spaced parts. The range of weldable materials can be large, and various heterogeneous materials can also be joined together.
● It is not affected by the magnetic field (but arc welding and electron beam welding is easily affected by magnetic field), and can accurately align the weldment.
● If perforated welding, the depth-to-width ratio of the welding bead can reach 10:1.
● When welding thin materials or thin-diameter wires, it will not suffer from remelting problems like arc welding.
For any inquiry on laser welding fabrication, pls donot hesitate to contact us. Call +8618402086480 (Whatsapp) for prompt response.