The processing of products is a necessary process for the production and manufacture of the products, and many products are formed through this process. Nowadays, metal products also occupy an important position in people's lives. Stainless steel is one of them. When stainless steel is processed, stainless steel sheet metal processing is often required, which is a common processing method. So, how should we choose materials for stainless steel sheet metal processing?
Sheet metal processing materials are generally used cold-rolled plate (SPCC), hot-rolled plate, galvanized plate (SHCC) (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, etc., aluminum, aluminum), stainless steel (mirror drawing surface, fog according to the product surface), the effect of different materials, different from the general product and cost up to consider its use.
1. cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and paint, low cost, easy molding, material thickness is less than 3.2mm.
2. hot rolled plate material SHCC, T = 3.0mm, is also used in electroplating, paint, low cost, but difficult to molding, mainly for flat pieces.
3. galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis board is divided into N material, P material, and N material is not treated mainly for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P is used for spraying parts.
4. copper; the main use of conductive material, the surface treatment is nickel plating, chromium plating, or not to be treated, high cost.
5. aluminum plate; usually with surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. aluminum profile; a complex section of the material, a large number of inserts in a variety of boxes. The surface is treated with the same aluminum plate.
7. stainless steel; it is mainly used without any surface treatment, and the cost is high.