One: What is sheet metal bending processing?
Sheet metal bending is a process in which a metal sheet is passed through a pressure device and a special mold to transform a flat sheet into a three-dimensional process called bending.
Due to the different materials, thicknesses, lengths and widths of the plates and the different shapes and angles to be formed, there are bending machines with different tonnage and size pressure equipment, with upper and lower molds of different heights, shapes and V sizes. Special molds with special shapes.
Two: the use of bending machine
At present, there are many types of bending machines for sheet metal processing, which can be divided into mechanical (servo motor) and hydraulic type according to the rotation mode. According to the control system, it can be divided into simple manual bending machine, ordinary domestic digital positioning bending machine, and process control digital full-function bending machine. According to the action part, it can be divided into four-axis, 8-axis, 12-axis and other bending machines.
1. Before using the bending machine, check whether the power supply is connected, whether the air pressure is sufficient, whether the hydraulic pressure is sufficient, whether the machine is clean, and the slide portion has no obstacles. After confirming, follow-up procedures can be performed.
2. Turn on the machine power switch, start the oil pump to the origin of the L axis, D axis, CC axis, Z axis, and complete the starting process.
3. After selecting the mold for the mold, place the gear switch of the machine in the cut position, install the base and the lower mold, the upper mold, and then put the switch of the machine in the inching or single-action position, pedaling. The rising switch shakes the rising handle or the knob to combine the upper and lower molds and pressurizes the D-axis zero point, and locks the lower mold to complete the molding process.
4. Perform a map to understand the bending sequence and bending dimensions to begin programming the bending machine. There are two input methods for programming, one for angle input and the other for depth input. We use depth input method. First enter the computer into the state of mind, enter the bending size L, D value, Z value, speed, time, number of times and other values. Then check the confirmation procedure, let the computer enter the running state after the error, and then use the scrap trial to modify the program to adjust the angle and size to the best state. Then, the product is tested and the product can be mass-produced after the test is inspected.
5. If you want to increase the bending speed during the bending process, you can make the gear switch single-action or interlocking state, but for safety reasons, generally only use single-action. When bending a long workpiece, the intermediate angle is often large. You can adjust the CC axis to change the intermediate angle to the same angle as the left and right sides. During the bending process, attention should also be paid to the principle of center bending, which is an important prerequisite for ensuring the accuracy of bending. It is not allowed to bend at one end of the bending machine. This is not only bad, but also damages the machine.
6. It is not allowed to turn off the power supply during short breaks. It is enough to turn off the oil pump. This will save electricity costs, so as to avoid re-working the original point when you go to work, saving time and increasing the rate of utilization.
7. After completing the product or getting off work, you need to stop. First, put the lower mold to the lowest position, then turn off the oil pump, then turn off the power. If the batch of products has been completed, you must remove the mold and put it back on the mold rack and return it. Operation panel.
8. It is strictly forbidden to operate the bending machine in violation of regulations, so as to avoid unnecessary injury caused by personal and equipment moulds. Usually pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the machine, and develop a good habit of caring for equipment and molds.