For any sheet metal part, it has a certain processing process, which is called the process flow. With the difference in the structure of the sheet metal parts, the process flow may be different, but the total does not exceed the following points.
1. Design and draw a part drawing of the sheet metal part, also called three views. Its function is to express the structure of its sheet metal part by drawing.
2. Draw an expanded draft. That is, expand a complex part into a flat piece.
3. Unloading. There are many ways to unload, mainly in the following ways:
a. Shearing of the shearing machine. It is the use of the shearing machine to cut out the length and width of the expanded shape. If there is punching and chamfering, then the punching machine is combined with the punching and chamfering of the die.
b. Punch blanking is the use of a punching machine to punch the flat piece structure on the sheet in one or more steps. It has the advantages of short labor time, high efficiency, and reduced processing cost, which is often used in mass production.
c. NC NC cutting. When NC is to be loaded, the CNC machining program must first be programmed. It is to use the programming software to write the developed drawing into a program that can be recognized by the NC machining machine. Let it be step by step according to these procedures. The structural shape of the flat piece is punched out.
d. Laser cutting. The laser cutting method is used to cut the structural shape of the flat piece on an iron plate.
4. Flanging and tapping. Flanging is also called punching. It is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tapping on the hole. This can increase its strength and avoid slippery teeth. Generally used for sheet metal processing with relatively thin plate thickness. When the plate thickness is large, such as the thickness of 2.0, 2.5, etc., we can directly tap the wire without flanging.
5. Punch processing. Generally, punching, punching, blanking, punching, punching, punching, etc. are used to achieve the processing purpose. The processing needs to have the corresponding mold to complete the operation. The punching convex hull has a convex stencil, and the tearing tear has a tearing forming die.
6. Pressing riveting. Pressing riveting is very common in our factory. There are pressure riveting studs, rivet nuts, and rivet screws. The riveting method is generally completed by punching or hydraulic riveting machine. Riveted to the sheet metal part.
7. Bending. Bending is to convert 2D flat parts into 3D parts. The processing needs to have folding bed and corresponding bending mold to complete the operation. It also has a certain bending sequence, the principle is to the next knife The first fold without interference will produce a back fold of interference.
8. Welding. Welding is the welding of multiple parts together for the purpose of processing or the welding of individual parts to increase their strength. The processing methods generally include the following: CO2 gas shielded welding, argon arc welding, Spot welding, robot welding, etc. These welding methods are selected according to actual requirements and materials. Generally, CO2 gas shielded welding is used for iron plate welding; argon arc welding is used for aluminum plate welding; robot welding is mainly for materials. It is used when the piece is large and the weld is long. For example, the welding of the cabinet can be done by robot welding, which can save a lot of tasks and improve work efficiency and welding quality.
9. Surface treatment. Surface treatment generally includes phosphate film, electroplated multicolored zinc, chromate, baking varnish, oxidation, etc. Phosphating film is generally used for cold-rolled sheet and electrolytic board, and its function is mainly plating on the material table. The upper layer of protective film prevents oxidation; the other is to enhance the adhesion of the paint. The electroplated multicolored zinc is generally treated with cold-rolled sheets; the chromate and oxidation are generally used for surface treatment of aluminum sheets and aluminum profiles; The choice of processing method is based on customer requirements.
10. Assembly. Assembly is the assembly of multiple parts or components in a certain way to make it a complete item. The need to pay attention to the protection of the material, can not be scratched. Assembly is the last step of the completion of a product, if the material can not be used due to scratches, need to rework, will waste a lot of processing hours, increase The cost of the item. Therefore, pay special attention to the protection of the material.