Different sheet metal processing factories have corresponding technologies and processes for the production of sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosures. In different environments, the influence of different atmospheres will bring different effects to the cabinets & enclosures. Therefore, according to different situations, we need to process the cabinets & enclosures as a whole.
For the sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure, it has a good external image, and long-term outdoor use will have a great impact on the sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure, so the surface treatment of the sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure is the most important.
In the process of surface treatment of the sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure, it can be powder coated or painted, so that we can choose the appropriate method to increase the service life and age of the sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure according to different specific conditions.
As we all know, the outer casing of the cabinet & enclosures is made of sheet metal. All parts are made of stainless steel or steel rolled plates, and we must pay attentions to the following factors:
1. Sheet metal cabinets and sheet metal enclosure are not allowed to be visible to the naked eye or to be partially twisted or twisted. The vertical dimension of the frame column and the base is less than 1.5 mm. When testing, the upper surface of the base is used as the reference, and the inner surface of the upper end of the column is used as the measuring point.
2. The parallelism between the top frame and the base is less than 1 mm. The detection points are the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the top frame, and are mutually referenced. It can also be detected by measuring the length of the diagonal of six sides, and the difference should not exceed 2.5 mm. In the case of a middle partition, the parallelism of the top frame and the base can be relaxed to 1.5 mm, and the parallelism of the middle partition to the top frame or the base is less than 1 mm.
3. The absolute value of the difference between the diagonal lines of the upper and lower frames is less than 1.5 mm.
4. The column should not be distorted. The parallelism between the ends of the columns connected to the upper and lower enclosures and the adjacent plane of the enclosure is less than 0.5 mm.
5. Supporting the slideway of the insertion box, the parallelism of the working surface formed by the left and right slides of the same layer with respect to the upper surface of the base is 1 mm, and the absolute value of the difference between the gaps between adjacent two panels after the insertion of the insertion box should be ensured. Must not exceed 0.6mm.