The factory shall standardize the technician's operation and maintenance of the CNC machine tool to ensure production safety, stable operation quality and normal operation of the equipment.
1. After the machine is powered on, the precautions are as follows:
1) After the machine is powered on, check whether the switches and buttons are normal and flexible, and whether the machine tool is abnormal;
2) Check whether the voltage, oil pressure and air pressure are normal, and manually lubricate the parts with manual lubrication;
3) After the machine is turned on, each coordinate axis is manually referenced to the reference point (machine origin). If an axis is already at the zero position before returning to the reference position, the axis must first be moved to a position other than 100 mm from the origin, and then manually refer to the reference point or control the machine to move negatively to the stroke. Reference point；
4) During the worktable rotary exchange, there shall be no foreign objects on the table, on the guard, or on the guide rail;
5) After the NC program is input, it should be carefully checked and ensured. This includes the check of code, instructions, address, value, sign, decimal point and grammar;
6) Install the correct fixture according to the process specification;
7) Correctly measure and calculate the workpiece coordinate system, and verify and check the obtained results;
8) Input the workpiece coordinate system to the offset page, and carefully check the coordinates, coordinate values, positive and negative signs and decimal points;
9) After the tool offset value (length, radius) is input to the offset page, the tool compensation number, compensation value, sign, and decimal point should be carefully checked.
2. During the machining of the workpiece, the precautions are as follows:
1) When performing high-precision workpiece forming, use the dial gauge to detect the tool on the spindle, so that the static runout is controlled within 3μm, and if necessary, re-clamp or replace the toolholder system;
2) Regardless of whether it is the first processed part or the part that is periodically re-machined, it must be checked according to the pattern process, program and tool adjustment card before machining, and the check is performed one by one, one by one, especially for the length of the tool in the program. Compensation and radius compensation, if necessary, try again;
3) When single-stage trial cutting, the fast override switch must be placed in the lower gear;
4) When each knife is used for the first time, it must first verify whether its actual length matches the given compensation value;
5) During the running of the program, it is necessary to focus on several displays on the CNC system;
6) Coordinate display: It can understand the position of the current tool movement point in the machine coordinate system and the workpiece coordinate system, understand the movement amount of this block, and how much remaining movement amount;
7) Register and buffer register display: It can be seen that the status instruction and the contents of the next block are being executed.
8) Main program and subroutine display: You can understand the specific content of the block being executed.
9) Dialogue display: It can know the current spindle speed of the machine tool, the current cutting feed rate, the cutting feed per revolution of the spindle, the current cutting load of the spindle, and the cutting feed per revolution of the spindle on each stroke to calculate the cutting amount per blade of the corresponding tool;
10) When the cutter is in the feed, 30~50mm from the surface of the workpiece to the surface of the workpiece must be maintained at low speed feed, verify that the remaining coordinate values of the coordinate axis and the X and Y axis coordinate values are consistent with the pattern;
11) For some tools that require a test tool, use the “progressive” method. For example, for a pupil, you can try a small length first, and then pass the test to the entire length. The tool data using the tool radius compensation function can be modified from large to small.
12) During the trial cutting and machining, after changing the tools and auxiliary tools, be sure to re-measure the tool length and modify the tool compensation value and tool compensation number;
13) When searching for the program, pay attention to whether the position indicated by the cursor is reasonable and accurate, and observe whether the coordinates of the tool and the machine tool movement direction are correct;
14) After the modification of the program, the revised part must be carefully calculated and carefully checked;
15) When the manual feed and the manual continuous feed operation are performed, it is necessary to check whether the positions selected by the various switches are correct, clarify the positive and negative directions, and recognize the button and the set feed speed or pulse magnification, and then proceed. operating.
3. After processing the workpiece, the precautions are as follows:
1) After the whole batch of workpieces are processed, the tool number and tool compensation value should be checked, so that the tool number and tool compensation value in the program, offset page, adjustment card and process card are exactly the same; Q group 61387778 helps you learn programming in the tool When re-use, the tool should be re-aligned on the tool setting tool to effectively reduce the influence of tool wear on the workpiece.
2) Remove the tool from the magazine, press the adjustment card or program, and clean the number into the library. Disk and process, tool adjustment card set into the warehouse;
3) Remove the fixture, some fixtures should record the installation position and orientation, and record and archive;
4) Stop each coordinate axis in the middle position;
5) If you need to shut down at this time, you can press the power off button on the operation panel and wait a little, so that the spindle cooling oil in the spindle can be automatically shut down after partial reflow.