In the CNC home, if the aluminum parts are processed, to maintain the dimensional stability, then we need to consider the following two categories:
First, irresistible factors:
1. The stability of the machine itself.If the machine tool is not new or the machine has been processed in large quantities and is not commissioned, the dimensional deviation caused by the machine itself may occur.The following factors have caused the machine tool's own deviation:
Mechanical: a. Loose between the servo motor and the lead screw. b. Ball screw bearing or nut wear. c. Insufficient lubrication between the lead screw and the nut. Electrical aspects: a. Servo motor failure. b. There is dirt inside the grating scale. c. The servo amplifier is faulty.
2. The thermal expansion and contraction deformation of the workpiece. The thermal expansion and contraction deformation of the workpiece after processing is unavoidable, so we should pay attention to the cooling effect during processing, as well as increase the frequency of the measurement in the machine, and pay attention to the deformation of the workpiece after cooling.
Second, avoidable factors:
1. The processing technology should control the processing error, which is inseparable from the reasonable processing technology. In addition to ensuring the basic processing technology (such as milling and CNC machining, the first coarse and fine, the first and the last hole, first) In principle, the principle of "reducing the number of times of clamping, using the combination of fixtures and other basic processing details" in the use of the large surface of the large surface, or the use of the aluminum chips to minimize the processing error caused by aluminum chips, we all know The aluminum parts are very soft, and the eliminated waste is very easy to cause machining errors in the aluminum parts.
2. Cutting three elements: cutting speed vc, feed rate f, cutting depth ap and tool compensation. In this respect, simply speaking, under the premise of ensuring tool wear and machining quality, the cutting parameters are adjusted to make the cutting of the tool. Performance can be fully utilized to maximize cutting efficiency and lowest processing costs. In CNC lathes, there are also factors such as cutter head wear compensation that need to be considered.
3. Manual Programming Numerical Calculation In manual programming, it is very common to have errors in the calculation process. Although it is basically automatic programming now, if you encounter manual programming, you should pay more attention to it.
4. The knife is accurate.
If the tool is not accurate, it will cause dimensional error. Therefore, the edge finder should be selected as much as possible. Under certain conditions, it is better to equip the machine with a laser tool setting tool to ensure the accuracy of the tool. If there is no edge finder and no conditions, only the simplest test method is available!
The above is the several factors that are easy to make the accuracy error in the numerical control machining that I have summarized. If there are any omissions or errors, please point out, thank you~